Saturday, September 19, 2009

Travel and Experience

One of my friends asked me today if anything exciting has happened to me recently, all that I have to say to that is...EVERYTHING! This has been such an exciting change for me! I am even excited by the little things like riding on the Korean subway system, and eating my first korean meal, and learning how to say hello (anyung)! I love it all! But I do have to say, I have always been the kind of person to "try it out once" to see if I liked it or not. And if I don't like something, then I know that I should either avoid doing that again or go somewhere else next time! But this change...this is amazing! I am truly loving these experiences I've had! I am truly blessed to have these opportunities to do something that I love to do...Travel and Experience new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment