Friday, March 11, 2011

"It's the End of the World As We Know It"

I can't beieve this. It really does feel like the movies. Within these last couple of years these natural disasters have just been growing more and more catastrophic. Massive snow storms, extreme monsoon seasons, numerous tornadoes, record breaking earthquakes, and now tsunamis. It's so scary to think about the friends that I have who were at ChristChurch, New Zealand when that Earthquake happened. Then just a couple weeks later on March 10th & 11th,2011 Earthquakes hitting Tokyo, Japan where I have friends and their families living nearby. THEN tsunamis sweeping away literally part of an entire Japanese city with 23 ft. waves. It's so hard to believe when I look at the pictures or watch the videos. Now there's another one hitting Hawaii. UGH! It seems impossible! Is the earth tired of us humans already?
I have no rights to these Photos,
they are only photos that I have found on Yahoo.
This top photo is of the Earthquake that hit Tokyo.
The lower photo is of the first waves that hit Natori,
Miyagi Prefecture in N.E. Japan on March 11, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment