Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Music Kick

Maybe I've just felt inspired or maybe God has been moving in me in some way. I don't know, but whatever it is I have recently been spitting out song after song....before this year started I had only written like 7 or 8 songs and out of those, only 3 of them weren't for a grade. However, recently, nearly every time that I have time alone out around town and time to get lost in my own thoughts I write music. It feels so good. I wish that I had a good recording system on my comp. But this new computer does not pic up sounds well and I can't find a good recording program that is free...I need all the recording equiptment from OC! That was so convenient to use, b/c I didn't have to worry about the sound of my own comp messing the recording up. I guess that its just back to good ol' staff paper and pencil.
P.S. I really would like for my church here in Korea to use my songs. Please pray that they will accept them!

No comments:

Post a Comment